Thursday 1 February 2018

A Protective Boundary Is Essential to Keep Away From Theft

Protection of you property is must. For instance look at me? I have been a fool all this while. Didn’t quite think of building a fence around my house. It is only recently that I have got a fence erected, a solid wooden fencing system. I had got it built a month back after I had lost my assets. One of my neighbours told me that there were some people who would constantly eye on my property, especially during the afternoon when I would not be there and my family members would be sleeping. Recently I had taken them on a holiday. We took our pet along. Amidst such amusement we had forgotten about the safekeeping of our house, until we returned a week after. I was shocked; everyone in the family could not take it. We had lost our money and the gold based ornaments. My wife Mira had a solitaire which she would occasionally wear. It was priceless to her. I gifted her the ring on one of our anniversaries; and now it’s gone. We were in complete distress, with no cash at home and our belongings ransacked. Our television set was stolen too along with the refrigerator we owned. We were definitely not prepared for something as bad this.

Listening to our woes, some of our friendly neighbours suggested that we define our boundary. I was not quite sure if it would work; but it instantly clicked into my mind that if I invest into something like this, I could at least save my property from being eyed upon. Also, I could restrict trespassing which is otherwise common at our place. So I thought, how about hiring a contractor for building taller and sturdier fencing facilities for my property in Port Lincoln. At last I have got them constructed and I kind of feel safe these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment